Friday 8 July 2011

Fantastic Voyage

Yesterday I was without Annabel at Aid & Abet but luckily for me our bathtub film kept me company with Sid Jamesesque laughter and the occasional miaow. The sounds of my videos and mechanical creatures infest the space with squeakings and scrapings to such an extent that I am on the lookout for telltale tics on the faces of my fellow Aid&Abetters.





I have started work on a new series of films using those two sided drawings that you spin ( I knew the technical name once but have forgotten).

This morning we cycled in the rain to the station. Annabel kept overtaking me at junctions and was extremely cavalier on entering roundabouts. I was going to have a word but she appears a little shaky and tearful. So instead I am letting her have a lie down.





No comments:

Post a Comment